We will be hosting an Epic Bring a Friend Day(s) January 10th, 11th and 12th. While normal guest days are here to stay; as part of your membership, we want you to have informal, convenient days to bring guests. Those guest days will continue to populate the calendar, and you can always check with us if you have a special guest request. Winter WODapalooza is different as it is going to be a major FBC event, and we would like to get as many of your friends and family here at the same time. This is going to be great fun, and the more the merrier! Here is how it will work:
- January 10th, 11th and 12th (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) we will have partner WODs. The WOD’s will be challenging, but designed not to confuse or kill your friend.
- You will act as an ambassador to your friend helping to demonstrate and clarify movements and WOD rules.
- You may bring someone you have brought before.
- You may bring more than one person.
- Regardless of how many times you normally come in a week, you may come those three days when you bring a guest.
- If you bring a different person each of the three days, we will extend your membership for 2 weeks.
January is a time for most people to regret the holidays and vow to get in shape. This is the perfect opportunity to introduce them to CrossFit in a fun-filled event.
We know you love CrossFit, lets show your friends and family how much fun it can be!